The Top Tips for Coping with the Frigid Winter Weather.
1. KEEP ROCK 103 ON HIGH VOLUME!!!!
2. Layer up in blankets and watch a good movie on Netflix. Or “Bird Box”.
3. Buy a space heater . . . for your pants!
4. Have a cup of hot chocolate. And if you’re stuck in the house with your family, make it hot chocolate and SOMETHING WARMER!
5. Avoid frostbite on your toes by doing a Joe Biden impression and putting your foot in your mouth.
6. Catch up on NBC shows with “Chicago” in the title. Trust me, that will fill the next six months.
7. Make sure you have enough wood for your fireplace. And enough Viagra so you can have “wood” while you get busy in front of the fireplace